The Promotion is a skill-based promotion, the object of which is to provide your best possible answer to the questions posted on the scholarship page.
Each Submission must adhere to the following standards:
- The text must exceed 200 words and must not exceed 1,000 words.
- All essays must address the specific promotion questions presented during Promotion Period, must be original, must not have been previously published, released, or distributed, and must have been created and must be owned exclusively by you. Publication of your essay must not violate any legal obligations that you have or the legal rights of any third party. Once submitted by you, Sponsor may post your submission on a publicly accessible website or disseminate your submission through print and broadcast media either during or following the contest. Sponsor disclaims any and all liability for any infringement of any third parties’ rights in any submission caused by you.
- Content must not be of an offensive, explicit, negative, or controversial nature.
- The essay must follow an organized, multiple-paragraph format.
- The essay must exhibit the standard rules of grammar & mechanics.
One Grand Prize Winner will be chosen from all eligible submissions received during the Promotion Entry Period in two (2) rounds as follows: Round 1 – Selected entries submitted during the Promotion Entry Period meeting StudySoup’s minimum submission criteria and that are selected by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion, will be reviewed on a rolling basis beginning on the final date of the Promotion Entry Period. The top 5 eligible entries will be elected for Round 2. Round 2 – The top 5 eligible entries selected during Round 1 will be judged by a panel of judges selected by Sponsor (including Sponsor’s employees) based upon the following criteria in the following percentage values of each criteria:
- Clarity of expression: 25%
- Creativity: 25%
- Originality of expression: 25%
- Sincerity: 25%