You can edit your notes any time, and delete your notes if you need to. Typically, we recommend that you keep notes in your account for the benefit of those who already bought it, and also potential future buyers.
Just follow these steps:
- Log in to your StudySoup account.
- Click the three-bar icon at the top-left side of the page to go to the Menu.
- Click your name to go to Profile.
- Click the "My Uploads" tab. Here you'll see your uploaded notes.
- Find the uploaded notes you'd like to edit then click "Edit".
- For deleting: At the bottom-left portion of the page, a small, gray trash icon will appear. Click that to completely remove the particular uploaded material.
Here's a quick video tutorial: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFjIo2q6Rt